ELEN Diaper Bag Black
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Elen Stroller Organizer features a zip closure, boasting nine pockets, including five inside compartments & a designated space for a bottle or cup. Its expanded bottom enhances its capacity & practicality. At the front, two pockets secured by strong magnets prove ideal for keeping your smartphone within easy reach, while a zip-closed front pocket is perfect for storing documents or a wallet.
The Elen Organizer easily attaches to the stroller using dedicated hooks or can be carried as a classic handbag/messenger bag with the included long strap. The carabiner clips allow for effortless attachment & detachment.
INSIDE THE ORGANIZER:
- Zip closure
- 2 spacious elasticated pockets
- 2 pockets finished with eco-leather trimming
- Bottle pocket
- Waterproof luxurious dark grey-toned lining
- Main zip-closed compartment
- Zip-closed pocket
- 2 front pockets secured by strong magnets, ideal for mom's essentials & a smartphone
- Stroller hooks - tailored for the lightweight organizer, allowing easy attachment to any stroller or pram handlebar. The hooks adjust to the stroller's handle and can be detached from the organizer and permanently affixed to the stroller, simplifying bag placement even when in a rush
- Shoulder strap for carrying as a messenger bag. Made of nylon, it's adjustable in length and detachable from the organizer
- Short handles for easy carrying B
- ack pocket for storing the long strap
- Metal fittings at the bag's base prevent soiling
Crafted from high-quality, waterproof nylon and easy-to-clean eco-leather Waterproof luxurious lining made of high-quality material with a glossy finish
Outer: 70% polyamide, 30% polyurethane Lining: 100% polyester
S: 33cm W:27cm D: 8cm Weight: 0.5 kg Load capacity: 2 kg
1 x Organizer
2 x Stroller hooks
1 x Long strap
Clean with a damp cloth and soap; avoid machine washing.
HOW TO CORRECTLY ATTACH STROLLER HOOKS:
Wrap the strap around the stroller handlebar, forming a loop, then pull and adjust it to the stroller's handle. This ensures the hooks keep the bag in place without any risk of slipping.