PENETRATES THE HAIR SHAFT TO REPAIR, DETANGLE AND PROTECT HAIR.
How to use it?
- After shampooing with CurlyEllie Gentle Shampoo, apply CurlyEllie Nourishing Conditioner through the length of the hair
- Work through hair with fingers or wide-tooth comb
- Rinse out and gently towel dry hair
- Follow with CurlyEllie Curl Defining Leave-in Conditioner or CurlyEllie Moisturising Detangling Spray.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Potassium Sorbate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Citric Acid.
**Certified Organic, Star K-Kosher and Certified Halal
Why use Curlyellie Nourishing conditioner?
- Gently conditions hair to reduce frizz
- Detangles and makes curls easy to comb wet/dry.
- Broccoli Seed Oil and Abyssinian Oil strengthens, revives and restores hair colour
- Contains Camelina, an Omega-rich seed – Omega3 can assist in the healing of psoriasis or eczema
- Rinses off hair easily
- Gentle sulfate-free cleanser
- 100% natural fragrance
- Suitable for vegans