Wazz Sky Blue - Ki Et La
The WaZZ sunglasses model, with its rectangular shape and its pretty key nose, will appeal to little adventurers who want to adopt a look like mom and dad. A true style of great 100% suitable for children. Their oversized and ergonomic category 3 lenses guarantee optimal protection while allowing more visual comfort for this age group, while learning to walk.
- Shatterproof frame and lenses, perfectly suited for handling babies.
- Frame in one piece thanks to the zigzag technology.
- No hinge so no risk of pinching or swallowing small metal parts.
- Sold with a soft and comfortable black cord.
- Category 4 polycarbonate lenses: maximum protection.
- 100% UV filter: Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC.
- Glass height of 3.2 cm to perfectly protect the child's eye.
- The + Ki ET LA: a blue light filter to reduce glare.
UNIQUE (innovation Ki ET LA): 2 sizes in 1 (from 0 to 6 months in position 1 and from 6 to 12 months in position 2).
Ergonomic, very light and soft glasses. No pressure on the temples or on the bridge of the nose or crushing of the ears.
Very short temples adapted to the lying position of babies.
Very thin temples so as not to create pressure on the temples or on the nasal bridge.
Specific nose entries for the morphology of the little ones.
Reusable and recyclable cardboard case.
TPEE mono-injection frame.
Guarantee without Bisphenol A.
Sun protection glasses in accordance with international standards (ISO 12312-1: 2013 / A1 2015 and ANSI Z80.3: 2015).
The lenses of Ki ET LA sunglasses can be replaced by corrective lenses. Ask your optician for advice.