Returns and Exchange Policy
We are happy to exchange goods or offer refunds if goods are returned in the original packaging with all tags attached and the same condition they were received, within 14 days of delivery. Refunds will be to the same credit card/payment method it was purchased on, less any shipping charges (this includes delivery costs not charged to a customer for any free online delivery).
You are responsible for cost and risk of loss or damage when returning goods. You are also able to drop the items off at our shop in Naxxar during shop opening hours. We are also happy to arrange collection and deduct the carriage cost from your refund.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price they were purchased. This includes discounts given and a pro-rata rate for bundled items.
If you wish to return an item, please follow our returns procedure below:
You must email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you want to return the item, quoting your name and order reference number or proof of purchase (receipt or gift receipt).
All items need to be returned to the below address:
My Favourite Things, Oratory Street, Naxxar, Malta. Contact Us Page
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a specified amount of days.
We will deduct the total cost of postage paid for the shipping/delivery together with any other related cost from your refund, once we have received the goods back. Until goods are received back and quality checked for any shipping damage that may have occurred, the goods remain the responsibility of the customer.
Once the item(s) has been approved for returning, we will credit the original purchaser’s card for the sum paid minus total postage costs within 28 days from receiving goods.
- All items must be returned in new, unworn, unused and in a re-saleable condition upon its return to us within 14 working days counted from the email notification sent to us.
- The original packaging has been kept and the item has been repackaged and returned to us without damage. We will not accept returns of non-faulty items that have been worn, used and/or damaged. If you have collected your product in store and are considering to return it we would request you take your packaging with you. We will not be able to retain, store or provide any packaging for items which have been collected/assembled.
- Items returned beyond 14 days and up to 30 days cannot be refunded but we will gladly issue an exchange on any items undamaged and unused.
- Personalised and bespoke products cannot be returned as they were especially made for you. We can only accept a return if there is a fault or a quality problem.
- Sale items are not returnable and non-refundable.
- Due to safety standards we are not able to exchange or refund car seats/bases or mattresses unless faulty or damaged.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Personal Care Products including Lotions and Skincare unless they are faulty.
- Cancellation and return of special order items and assembled furniture may be subject to a charge.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the return postage or any cost relating to the packaging and gift-wrapping selected at the time of the original order.
Damage or Defect Claims
All damage or defect claims must be made within 3 days of package arrival. Please ensure that you inspect your purchases immediately upon receipt as we will not be able to honour damage claims not advised to us within the specified timeframe.
Customers should contact us for a return authorisation on damaged items and we will process a claim or issue replacement. In the event of damage caused by shipping or delivery courier, the delivery company may require an inspection, so please retain all packing materials.
Should you wish to exchange your goods
On your first exchange we will cover the cost of postage to send the exchanged good to you. Subsequent exchanges will be charged at our standard delivery rate.
We will refund your postage in full on any faulty goods returned and will not charge postage for a subsequent replacement.
Items received/given as gifts may be returned for store credit, under the same conditions as above. Kindly present or quote the gift receipt given.
Items purchased with a discount applicable over a certain order value
Should you return an item, where you receive a discount that is applicable over a certain order value and the return takes the order value below that threshold, the discount will need to be taken into account when the refund is made. For example, if an order is placed for €130 with a discount applied Save €10 over €100 spend and an item worth €40 is returned for refund. The €10 discount would no longer be applicable as order value becomes only €90. As such when the refund is made it will be for a total of €30 rather than €40.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received your refund, check your bank account again. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com