Diabola Grapefruit 0-1 yrs
Diabola baby sunglasses are ideal for the acquisition of a first pair of sunglasses: unbreakable and ultra-light, they are also reversible and adapt to the development of the nasal bridge of babies.
This unique system allows you to use the glasses in the One position between 0 and 9 months and then return them to the Two position between 9 and 18 months.
This model received the Top Label Conso Baby and the price of strategic design.
- Shatterproof frame and lenses, perfectly suited for handling babies.
- Frame in one piece thanks to the zigzag technology.
- No hinge so no risk of pinching or swallowing small metal parts.
- Sold with a soft and comfortable black cord.
- Category 4 polycarbonate lenses: maximum protection.
- 100% UV filter: Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC.
- Glass height of 3.2 cm to perfectly protect the child's eye.
- The + Ki ET LA: a blue light filter to reduce glare.
UNIQUE (innovation Ki ET LA): 2 sizes in 1 (from 0 to 6 months in position 1 and from 6 to 12 months in position 2).
Ergonomic, very light and soft glasses. No pressure on the temples or on the bridge of the nose or crushing of the ears.
Very short temples adapted to the lying position of babies.
Very thin temples so as not to create pressure on the temples or on the nasal bridge.
Specific nose entries for the morphology of the little ones.
Reusable and recyclable cardboard case.
TPEE mono-injection frame.
Guarantee without Bisphenol A.
Sun protection glasses in accordance with international standards (ISO 12312-1: 2013 / A1 2015 and ANSI Z80.3: 2015).
The lenses of Ki ET LA sunglasses can be replaced by corrective lenses. Ask your optician for advice.