BabyZen YOYO+ Complete System from Birth to Toddler (see all colours)
YOYO+ is designed to go anywhere, it folds and unfolds easily, can be carried like a bag and is one-hand driving, with minimal storage required, it can be taken as cabin luggage (Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on airlines).
Make your life easier!
With a YOYO+ stroller, it's never been easier to meet up with friends, carry out your errands, pop into the car, or fly to the other end of the world.
From birth, baby lies parent-facing to encourage connection with their parents. BABYZEN YOYO+ comes with a flat nest for infants, a 5-point harness, a 2-position pop-up canopy, a foot cover and a headrest.
When you leave the car, clip the BABYZEN iZi Go ModularTM by BeSafe® onto your stroller frame using the included YOYO+ adapters. The car seat clicks easily into place, without having the need to remove the stroller's fabric covers.
From 6 months onwards, it's time for him/her to discover the world! Using the same frame, simply swap 0+ newborn fabrics with the 6+ fabrics. Your baby is now ready to sit up and explore the road. The YOYO+ backrest can be inclined to multi positions to a maximum of 145°, and features comfortable padding with a 5-point harness.
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- XL storage basket
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm), the YOYO+ follows you on-board to a plane as hand luggage (Since 2012, the YOYO and YOYO+ strollers are accepted or recognised as cabin luggage by most airlines companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.)
- Comes with a storage pouch
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the version
- 4-wheel suspension
- Patented and exclusive "soft drive" system: there's no need to block the front wheels, regardless of ground conditions
- Extendable canopies with sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Rain covers included
- Certified 18 kg